This past year, we figured out how to sync our calendars on our iPhones. Having access to each other’s calendars has saved many headaches. These are some of the ways we have found it helpful:
- See what time a meeting gets over before you try to call
- Set up dinners without having to check the calendar at home
- Look ahead before planning a surprise
- Schedule personal outings when you know the other is already busy
- No delay for your spouse to find out you scheduled something
I have forgotten so many times to tell my husband about something that got scheduled, but when it shows up on his calendar he can see it anyway! This keeps us communicating and organized.
So here’s what you need: [Read more…]